Fantastic seating plans for SIMS and behaviour management
All good school teachers use a seating plan to help organise their pupils and ensure that they create a positive learning environment in their classroom.
This site aims to provide advice and classroom templates for the busy teacher to help them :
- Arrange pupils into learning groups
- Minimise behaviour issues in the classroom
- Ensure peer-peer learning occurs
- Remember names of pupils
- Avoid arguments about student seats
- Attach relevant learning data to the class seating plan.
Useful references :